The Innovation Partnership Program for Blackboard Intelligence invites proposals from institutions with ideas for high impact enhancement requests for Blackboard Intelligence modules (including Student Management, Financial Aid, Finance, HR, and Advancement).
Requests may either be for new features, or for existing customizations that institutions would like to share as core product features. Proposals will be reviewed and selected based on their potential for institutional impact, and their relative utility to the Blackboard Intelligence customer base as a whole. Institutions with accepted proposals will partner with the Blackboard team to frame and validate solutions.
Upon project completion, enhancements will be made available to the broader Blackboard Intelligence community as standard features in the next relevant module release.
- Institutions will submit ideas on a rolling basis, with accepted ideas announced through the community site. Submissions submitted through March 1st will be reviewed for a March 15th announcement.
- Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Potential for institutional impact
- Relative utility to customer base as a whole
- Level of institutional commitment (including executive sponsorship)
- Applications open on the day of program announcement, February 1, 2018
To submit an idea, please complete the application form here >> Innovation Partnership Program