Did you know that Blackboard offers course design, development, and review services? We do!
Our team of experts can help you move courses from the traditional classroom to a hybrid or fully online model, make your courses more engaging, and design new online courses from scratch.
Get more information on our Web page: Enhancing online education through course design and review
You'll find more resources, such as:
- The Chronicle of Higher Education research report: Instructional Designers in Higher Ed
- A webinar recording of, "Meeting student needs: Creating quality online programs" with Dr. Susan Aldridge, Senior Vice President for Online Learning and President of Drexel University Online, and Dr. Darcy Hardy, Associate Vice President, Consulting Services at Blackboard
- A data sheet on Blackboard's Course Review Services
- A data sheet on Blackboard's Course Design and Development Services
- A blog by Blackboard MVP, Eric Kunnen, Associate Director of eLearning and Emerging Technologies at Grand Valley State University (MI) titled, "Delivering great online courses through effective teaching strategies"
- And much more!