What we offer:
As benefits for investing your time in the MVP program, Blackboard offers MVPs premier access to Blackboard staff (i.e. executives, SMEs, Product Managers) and event perks. As experts, Blackboard will advocate for all MVPs to get published and promoted throughout Blackboard channels and platforms.
Each month, we bring in a new, high-level speaker to go over future product roadmaps, development, tips & tricks, and Q&A. These speakers are based on MVP’s feedback of who they want to hear from.
At events, such as BbWorld and TLC, the MVPs may have access to*:
- Complimentary Tickets
- Private luncheon
- Staffing the Community Knowledge Bar
- Blackboard gear
- Premium seating at General Sessions
- Opportunities to present
In return, we ask:
In return for the benefits of being a Blackboard MVP, we ask that the MVPs
- Participate in daily active engagement on the Community Site, please start conversations and answer questions from the community.
- Write one blog post a year on either the Blackboard Blog or the Community Site
- Participate in one presentation during the year (BITS, BbWorld, Webinars, etc.)
- Contribute and engage the community which could include the following:
- Contribute on social channels including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Participate in blogging both personally and on Blackboard channels
- Answer questions in Blackboard Community Site in a timely and productive manner
- Promote collaborative environment by providing best practices and tips and tools
- Be a voice of the Blackboard community and provide constructive feedback regarding product and client satisfaction
*Not guaranteed at all conferences.
Please note all selected nominees will be required to accept Blackboard's MVP Program terms and conditions.