How to InteGREATor

Version 3

Welcome to the InteGREATors space!

This is a place for you, the community member, to discover new integrations, submit integrations that you've written or that you really love using, and vote for your favorites. Check out the ranked list of the top integrations, or the list of newly added ones. Use the icons above to browse integrations, vote for your favorites, or submit your own.

If you are going to submit an integration, we ask that you use the following form to keep the information consistent for each integration. To submit, simply click the 'Submit an Integration' icon, or if you are looking at integrations in the content space, you can click 'Create an Idea'. The title should be the name of the integrations, and the body of the submission should look something like this:

My integration description goes first. This is where I describe the functionality or use cases it is meeting.

Creator: My Institution Name

Version: The latest release of my integration

Release: Production, Beta, Alpha, Testing, In Development

Integration Type: Building Block, REST Application, SOAP Web Services, Collaborate Integration, Transact Integration, LTI Tool Provider, LIS Integration, Auth Provider, etc.

Tech: Java, JavaScript, PHP, Python, jQuery, etc.

Compatibility:

• Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q2 2016
    • Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP14 and greater
    • Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra Experience
    • LTI 1.1
    Languages: English - US, English - GB, Spanish, Italian, etc.
    License: Apache License, Version 2, etc.
    Fee: Free, Cost, etc.
    Links:
    • Link to documentation
    • Link to download integration
    • Link to download source, if applicable

Feel free to copy and paste this into your idea and replace with the appropriate values.

Once you filled out your integration information, use the tags to describe your integration for people that might be searching for a specific use case or functionality. Use things like, "scheduler," "sso," or "grade exchange." Once this is done. Click the save button. You will then need to edit your freshly created idea, and set the Stage to 'Open for Voting' and select the product the integration is most applicable to. Then click save again, and your integration is ready for voting.