While our Open Innovation Initiative (OII) is FREE to any developers and provides access to the Blackboard Learn AMI for REST and LTI development, API limits apply and Behind the Blackboard support access is not provided. A Blackboard Partnership has added benefits to support partners deepen integrations, promote solutions and connect with Blackboard clients.
Blackboard Developers Network () is Blackboard’s basic partnership and is available for $2,000 annually (pro-rated to an annual April 15th renewal). The includes the following benefits:
- A developer's license of Blackboard Learn limited to a maximum of 150 users, 100 courses, and 1,000 enrollment records
- Behind the Blackboard account(s) which provides access to the Blackboard knowledge base, support bulletins, product updates, developer's virtual machine and our support portal (tier 1 and above)
- Access to our Partner SaaS shared systems that cover both the Blackboard Learn Original and Ultra experiences
- To request access, create a ticket on Behind the Blackboard with the subject line: “Access to the Partner SaaS Smoke Test Systems.” Include first and last names, email addresses and phone numbers for 1-3 users.
- Ability to promote your integration through our Partner Catalog (now on our Community Site)
- Ability to sponsor at BbWorld, our largest annual users conference