Please Note: The links below have been updated for the 2017/18 academic year.
Follow these steps:
- Read the Exemplary Course Program Rubric and familiarize yourself with the criteria.
- Learn more about applying the criteria in the Rubric by exploring the learning resources available under the folders: “Course Design,” “Interaction and Engagement,” “Assessment,” and “Learner Support.”
- When you are confident that you understand the Rubric well enough to be an effective reviewer, sign up here. If you have questions about becoming a reviewer, email email@example.com
- As courses are submitted for peer review, they will be assigned to peer reviewers on a rotating basis. You will receive an email when a review is assigned to you, and you can either accept or decline this assignment. If you accept the review, you should complete it within 3 weeks.
- Complete a fair and thorough review of the course that has been assigned to you.
- At the end of the review, when you select “Submit,” your review and feedback will be sent to the person who requested peer review.
1 person found this helpful