The Blackboard Training Center offers a variety of courses.
What better way to maximize your investment in Blackboard then by taking advantage of all the relevant features to enhance your learning environment. Some of the things you can expect as a result of online Blackboard training are:
- Increased student engagement,
- More engaging courses, and
- Increased comfort with Blackboard technology
Teaching and Learning Courses expand your knowledge of core Blackboard Learn product features while at the same time placing them within a broader pedagogically sound framework. Online courses designed for instructors, instructional designers and developers can lead to a certification or simply enhance your ability in these areas.
- Building Courses, Enhancing Communications, and Assessing Learners
- Monitoring Student Performance, Building Online Communities, and Designing Engaging Content
Learn Administration training provides additional knowledge to best manage your platform from two perspectives: general system administration via the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and technical training to manage the server back end.
- GUI: Course Delivery, Community Engagement, and Content Management
- Technical: Server Administration Certification , Building Block Essentials, and Integrations Framework
Interested in becoming a Blackboard Certified Trainer? Check out our Certified Trainer Program that leads to a certification with renewal option.Don't forget to take a look at some of our other offerings on using Collaborate and Solutions for K12.