I'm so excited about this brand new article in the e-learn magazine, just published today!
It features four of our amazing Blackboard clients who participate in many of our client programs as:
- Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series (BITS) webinar presenters
- Exemplary Course Program (ECP) winners and course reviewers
- Blog writers
They were recently interviewed with the following questions:
- What is student success to you?
- What tools or resources do you use in order to personalize learning?
- In your experience, what approaches work best to motivate and engage students?
- How can you predict student success or difficulties? And how to intervene effectively when needed?
- What would be your advice for instructors, teachers, or coaches who want to start working in a more personalized way? What practices would you recommend?
They provide us with great insight and advice - so take a few minutes and read the article. I know you'll like it!