We're excited to share with you our new E-Learn Magazine website, focused on teaching & learning topics and issues. The structure consists of:
- Special topics: covers trending topics, industry updates and Blackboard community events, all of which are regularly updated (e.g: Accessibility, Instructional design, Openness, CBE).
- Communities: Higher Education, Corporate, Government and K-12.
- Resources: search by type, topic, category, format.
- Contribution section: basics on the initiative and how to contribute, the content roadmap can also be found here.
- Print edition: download the quarterly magazine editions.