Published by The Chronicle of Higher Education, sponsored by Blackboard.
Explore the various ways faculty and instructional designers are changing the classroom and online learning experience, and redesigning courses to teach a new generation of students.
Among the key findings of the research:
- Use of instructional designers is increasing
- There's a wide range of technology tools available to support learning
- Tensions exist among instructional designers, faculty, and universities
- Faculty express uncertainty over benefits of instructional design on teaching
- Instructional designers face frustration with faculty
- Both agree on some payoffs
This research document is packed full of facts, figures, and survey feedback. Grab a cup of coffee, take a break, and browse through it for some great information.
Download your copy today to discover more!