• custom login page

We recently upgraded our Test environment to Q4 2018 CU3.  One of the side effects of doing this is that our custom login page no longer works.  Looks the same as it did, but when you put in the username and...
    sk0055222
    last modified by sk0055222
  • System Admin Certification Resources

I am looking for Bb system administrative training that lead to certification. Could someone direct me to a link with a location?
    dm0070641
    last modified by dm0070641
  • Graphical Glitch?

Has anyone seen a graphical glitch like this before and would be able to offer any suggestions?
    aw35837
    last modified by aw35837
  • Course Menu menu arrow

Hi,   On some Learn instances, I see course menu items menu button appears for all items, and not just when hovering over the item. Even on our test server where I have default theme, palette, and default langua...
    jb22661
    last modified by jb22661
  • How Does Ally Handle and or Scan Secure PDF Documents?

I have another pondering question. This just something to think about. I have a another document that is PDF and it needs to be converted to Word to then be converted to Braille. I was not able to follow the "save as"...
    dm0070641
    last modified by dm0070641
  • Status of 3500.5.0 in SaaS CD

Good morning!   We are relatively new to SaaS CD.   Per the SaaS Release Schedule for Continuous Delivery (https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Administrator/SaaS/Release_Notes/Learn_SaaS_Release_Schedule#cd...
    heather.crites
    last modified by heather.crites
  • Login page - Auto SSO

Hello,   I've come into consideration to redo login page. Instead of using third-party login, I want to create a login page that automatically signs in through SSO. Since blackboard can only use 1 login.jsp, is ...
    fadi.haddad
    last modified by fadi.haddad
  • Is it possible to create a single fixed course menu item?

Is it possible to create a single fixed course menu item that can not be deleted by Instructors? Such a menu item for "Syllabus"?
    alfred.powner
    last modified by alfred.powner
  • Can the default font-family of the content editor be set to something other than Arial?

At Aarhus University our brand font for content is Georgia and we've set this as the default font in our newly developed mod of the Lean 2016 Theme. So far so good. Content created using the editor now renders in Geor...
    cp0076140
    last modified by cp0076140
  • Modify Link Colors in Learn 2016 theme

This might be super simple to do - but I am new to this and would appreciate any pointers. We recently upgraded to the Learn 2016 theme and 2018 Q2 release. This came with some minor glitches - for example, the hov...
    ma0076017
    last modified by ma0076017
  • How do you manage your Bb CSS? (SASS? less.js? mods.css?) 

I recently started a new position, and one of my first tasks was to update the existing Blackboard theme from Learn 2012 to Learn 2016.  I evaluated the existing configuration, got a feel for the system, and then...
    rh0071219
    last modified by rh0071219
  • uvaNavExpand.zip

Small, simple JSHack to auto-expand the course navigation menu once a user's screen/browser window exceeds the configurable lower threshold (default 1024px). This is in response to this request.   Minimally test...
    af0055432
    last modified by af0055432
  • Change background color course menu area

I've been trying to find which areas I need to change in the theme_specific.css to change the background color from #333333 to another color.  I've been doing trial and error themes and I was almost successful bu...
    nl0050354
    last modified by nl0050354
  • Guest access & responsive version... Where are my tabs?

Hi everyone. Something very curious that I hadn't noticed before. I have been working on a new theme for a client, in their SaaS instance. They tell me there is no tabs in the mobile version and I answered "of course,...
    emunoz
    last modified by emunoz
  • ILP Integration

We are in the process of integrating Blackboard with Banner so grades can be pushed at the end of the term.  We are also hoping to have enrollments automated between the two.  One concern we have is, making ...
    Fkolarz
    last modified by Fkolarz
  • Apply a public wildcard certificate on 3300.11.0 REST/LTI Developer AMI?

i am having a problem apply a public domain certificate to the AMI development template VM. I have followed these two links below and have no luck. The site always uses Amazon SSL certificate from the template.  ...
  • Custom Course Icons

Hi all   I was wondering if anyone has changed the custom course icons (for items, folders etc)? If so, could you tell us a little bit about your experience with this - was the process of changing them straightf...
    ra0068317
    last modified by ra0068317
  • Login.jsp isn't updating

Hello,   I downloaded login.jsp and updated with new code. However, the login page isn't showing the same thing as the preview. How do I update the login page with the new login.jsp, I've waited two days and cle...
    fadi.haddad
  • Login.jsp

Hello,   How do you script JSP to avoid users from using @university.edu email at login page using login.jsp? Only username without email.
    fadi.haddad
  • Does anybody know how to remove duplicated assignments and tests links in the control panel area?

I have copied the content of a course into an existing course without any inconvenience. However, now the course in the control panel - full grade center shows the assignments link, and tests link duplicated. So, I wo...
    yn0070437
    last modified by yn0070437