• My Grades

Hello there   Has anyone noticed the My Grades has changed to My Marks at all? There isn't a fix as such but there is a work around which basically involves tweaking a language pack then uploading this as a cust...
    eb0071065
    last modified by eb0071065
  • Theme Gallery: University of Southampton theme

Main thread: Learn 2016 Theme - CSS gallery  Here is the current version of our theme, put together by myself and Sam Cole with help from the Blackboard community.  We put this together over two m...
    mdeeprose
    last modified by mdeeprose
  • Learn 2016 Theme Issues & Fixes Master List

There are a few issues with the 2016 theme but the fixes are spread out in threads here and on various mailing lists which makes it hard for people moving to the 2016 theme to know where to start/what to prioritise so...
    kevinoconnor
    last modified by kevinoconnor
  • Learn 2016 Theme Styling Issues

I'm running into a couple of issues when styling our Bb instance using the 2016 Theme. First issue is in the course menu . Whenever a link is clicked on, a border (or possibly outline?) shows up around the link, but o...
    mb0070003
    last modified by mb0070003
  • Qwickly LTI Link Mobile

So has any one tried this yet?   I can confirm that the link is now working and not grayed out. We are still getting an error 500, which I have put a ticket into Qwickly, but this is promising stuff for us and I...
    eb0071065
  • Show us your... Blackboard accessibility statement

You will probably have heard of the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies w...
    mdeeprose
  • 2016 Theme - My Bb, Logout

Where do we change the colors of the My Blackboard and Logout areas in the header (2016 theme)? We have found everything else, just not these. We have an image displaying in the header to make it green, but it isn't s...
    jb22661
    last modified by jb22661
  • JSHack to add menu items in Tool panel on My Institution page?

Following on from Heather Crites brilliant suggestion about using JS Hack to raise the profile of difficult to find features. I wonder if it would be possible to do the same with the Tool Panel that appears on the My ...
    mdeeprose
  • 2016 theme: highlighting certain control panel options

We've had feedback from our customers that they would like the way to get to course copy more obvious.  I've been looking at different ways to do this, one of which is by customising the theme.  I have a few...
    mdeeprose
  • Is anyone experiencing issue with the My Grade in Blackboard

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing an issue with the My Grade in Blackboard?   I just received a call from one student about one course where she cannot access the My grade for the class her other...
    al34967
    last modified by al34967
  • 2016 Theme: Can Quick Links be made visible in mobile theme?

The Quick Links button in the desktop ui brings up a menu showing page land marks that helps make navigation accessible.     The button seems to disappear when you are in the mobile theme.  I've trie...
    mdeeprose
  • 2016 theme: mobile action bar - reduce button size and improve layout?

I've been testing the mobile theme for instructors a bit more lately and I feel that the action bar buttons in mobile view do not need to take the full width of the screen at least in landscape / tablet...
    mdeeprose
  • Unresponsive Hamburger (My Institution) Menu - 2016 Theme

In the 2016 theme I get very inconsistent results with the hamburger (my Institution) menu at the top left of the screen; sometimes I can click on it fine repeatedly, sometimes it's unresponsive.     I kn...
    kevinoconnor
    last modified by kevinoconnor
  • Tutorial: Simple customization of the Learn 2016 Theme using Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets

Open video

wweichel
    last modified by wweichel
  • Qwickly LTI

Hello Has anyone come across issues when deleting placements within the Qwickly LTI. Apparently this is a known issue with blackboard https://blackboard.secure.force.com/btbb_articleView?id=kA370000000H1emCAC and t...
    eb0071065
  • TLC Europe 2019 - "Bluffer's Guide to Customising the 2016 Theme"

A few weeks ago I posted: Thanks to the help of Ester Muñoz Aparicio, Rodney Hargis, Kevin O'Connor, Jeff Kelley, Ian Goh and everyone else who has posted in the Learn 2016 Theme Issues & Fixes Master List t...
    mdeeprose
  • Keeping on top of things

How does everyone keep on top f the updates that Blackboard push out?   I have mine set up so they are in their own email folder but often I find that its hard to keep up especially when I carry on with my proje...
    eb0071065
    created by eb0071065
  • Learn 2016 Theme - CSS gallery

Recently we received a great contribution to the process of 2016 Theme adoption.  Wade Weichel posted a tutorial, and associated files: Tutorial: Simple customization of the Learn 2016 Theme using Syntactically ...
    smachaje
    last modified by marissa.dimino
  • Bb Messages vs Email

We are involved with a discussion on Bb Messages vs. Email, at our institution.  If your institution uses email, why was that chosen?  It would be great if we could continue the conversation with direct emai...
  • Community Tabs & Modules - Institution Page in Ultra

As I continue to evaluate Ultra and Base Navigation, I see that the Ultra Institution Page is evolving with modules and links. I don't know if the intent is to bring these features up to the current customization leve...
    nc0046810
    last modified by nc0046810