Ultra Navigation is a wonderful feature, which is a modern gateway to online learning with Blackboard. Would you like to add more resources in the Tools area or grant to those resources access to students or faculty by role? You can do this with a flexible LTI links and the Institutional Page Helpful Links.
This may facilitate an easy transition from the Blackboard Community System Portal to Ultra Navigation, and become a better experience for faculty and students.
Do faculty have difficulty finding their courses in the term-based display? Do you have a Viking spirit to raid the features of Ultra Navigation?
You can now use the LTI Tool Generation app to connect regular URLs or special tools to Ultra Navigation or Ultra course tools section. The Wizard itself is an LTI tool and takes 3 steps to configure.
1. Register the LTI tool domain and approve on your system
2. Follow the steps to create LTI placement URLs
Some examples of resources, which can be turned into Ultra tools:
1. Your web pages with documentation and existing resources (ex: help.blackboard.com)
2. Building Blocks without LTI functionality available (ex: My Courses Plus)
3. Community System tools (ex: tabs)
4. Instructor tools from My Blackboard (ex: Retention Center for multiple courses)
1. Community System in Ultra Navigation:
2. Link to documentation or introductory resources:
3. Embed Building Block content or modules to use in Ultra Navigation or Ultra courses under Books & Tools (ex: My Courses Plus):
ex: Qwickly for instructors:
ex: Qwickly for students:
4. Link to tools from various Blackboard areas such as the multi-course view of the Retention Center from My Blackboard:
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS OR COOL THINGS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT WORK ON YOUR SYSTEM
This prospectus contains forward-looking statements that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. You can identify these statements by forward-looking words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “could”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “potential”, “should”, “will” and “would” or similar words. You should read statements that contain these words carefully because they discuss our future expectations, contain projections of our future results of operations or of our financial position or state other forward-looking information.
In other words, any elements discussed above can be discontinued by any of the vendors at any time.