This year has gone by so fast!! Our last 2017 Higher Ed Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series (BITS) webinar will be next week on November 9 with one of our amazing Exemplary Course Winners, Lisa Panagopolous, Assistant Director of Faculty Development with the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
Thank you to our MVPs who have participated as speakers this year! Shout out to Corrie Bergeron Stephanie Richter Kimberly Gibson The specified item was not found. Szymon Machajewski Adam Authier Torria Davis Dorothy Jones Brian Morgan I couldn't have done this without your participation and support of the program!
I’ve already started planning our 2018 schedule, which will start up toward the end of January. And, I'd love for your feedback on the following:
- Topics - what is important, timely, and relevant for our key Higher Ed BITS audience of faculty, instructional designers, and faculty trainers?
- Timing - currently, BITS sessions run on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 1pm or 3pm Eastern - Is this still a good schedule?
- Potential speakers (Bb clients) - have a peer who's a great speaker, then let me know about them. And, feel free to volunteer yourself!
- Promotion - how do we get the word out about these free professional development webinars? what channels are most effective?
- Going global - what are your ideas on how to roll Higher Ed BITS webinars out globally?
I’d love to have some feedback by the end of this week or early next week.
C’mon, share your ideas…I know you want to!
Thanks so much for your support
Debbora Woods, MBA
Manager, Higher Ed Customer Programs & Communications