This topic comes up often regarding Learn versions, "How do I map the Learn release names to the build numbers?" One of our clients referred to finding the answer as "finding the secret decoder ring, or discovering the location of the Rosetta Stone." I'm writing this Blog post to share how I go about finding the answer.
It's simple. Just log in to Behind the Blackboard and use the search tool to look for the most recent release. I just entered "Q2 2017 CU4." There is no such release yet, but Cumulative Update 3 for Blackboard Learn, 9.1 Q2 2017 came up. https://blackboard.secure.force.com/btbb_articleview?id=kA039000000HEVz Now scroll down the page and you will see the Upgrade Paths listed, which also maps the Release Names to the Build Numbers as shown below. And there you have it, your very own Secret Decoder Ring mapping of Learn Release Names to Build Numbers.
Existing Blackboard Learn, Release 9.1 clients can upgrade from the following versions to 9.1 Q2 2017 CU3 (Build: 3200.0.3-rel.75+4185aa5)
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q2 2017
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q4 2016
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q2 2016
- 9.1 Q2 2016 Cumulative Update 5 (Build: 3000.1.5-rel.106+a770c2a)
- 9.1 Q2 2016 Cumulative Update 4 (Build: 3000.1.4-rel.183+298455c)
- 9.1 Q2 2016 Cumulative Update 3 (Build: 3000.1.3-rel.70+214db31)
- 9.1 Q2 2016 Cumulative Update 2 (Build: 3000.1.2-rel.52+af05c84)
- 9.1 Q2 2016 Cumulative Update 1 (Build: 3000.1.1-rel.20+6fbf7f6 )
- 9.1 Q2 2016 (Build: 9.1.201510.1171621)
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q4 2015