Skip navigation

News

Top & Trending
mohamed95
Hello everyone,  I needed to add another custom table to my B2 so I thought I would just add another table tag in the schema.xml file inside the schema tag but unfortunately, that did not work BB refuses to install the B2 and just complains about a syntax error in the schema file. So I tried to add another schema dir, but that did not help.

rs0048203
My Messages creates a My Messages module at the course and organization level. It lists all courses with messages in the inbox and presents a direct link to the inbox within the appropriate course. Screen Shot of My Messages Module with No (Course) Messages: Screen Shot of My Messages Module with One (Course) Message: Screen Shot with One
Top & Trending
kelley.macewen
This article discusses the configuration and data required to define schema elements in a Building Block.   Directory Structure Schema definitions are contained within a simple directory structure with a specific layout including table definitions, SQL scripts for various stages of the update process, views, functions, stored procedures, etc.
Top & Trending
rs0048203
My Messages creates a My Messages module at the course and organization level. It lists all courses with messages in the inbox and presents a direct link to the inbox within the appropriate course. Screen Shot of My Messages Module with No (Course) Messages: Screen Shot of My Messages Module with One (Course) Message: Screen Shot with One